Thursday, March 13, 2008

Oh my gosh! Tonight I went to see this show. Thoroughly Modern Millie put on by the local H.S. with Hailey & two friends. This is the first year in 4 that I haven't had a kid in the show. Our town is known for amazing local theatre- if you live anywhere near me... and you know who you are- go get tickets- SERIOUSLY! It's the best show they've done for a couple years, sorry brian if you read this, but it was that good. It's only playing two more nights but even if you can't get the best seats- go anyway- trust me - You'll love it!!!

9 comments:

Kristy said...

Emily went on Monday and loved it. I felt bad that I had to work and had no other nights open to go. I really wanted to see it....oh well that is life!

Unknown said...

i've never seen TMM, but love the music. tonight, we're off to see 101 Dalmations (my brother in law directed 110 middle school students for this production!!)

Anonymous said...

I won't be able to go either...but I will get the see the Centerville Elementary production of Seuscial the Musical. If you come on Wed. I'll be the one selling consessions in the front foyer.

Unknown said...

This is my FAVORITE PLAY I LOVE IT!

Janae said...

This play sounds wonderful! I guess since my kids are still younger I didn't even realize the H.S. had a musical? I would love to get to see it...

wende said...

we went on tuesday, taylor even laughed and laughed, the chinese kids are hillarious and i agree that it's one of the best they've done in a long time. the cute girl who plays millie is in my ward - isn't she amazing?! i was so glad we went!

Jill said...

I never go to plays and don't know what this one is about. I should probably check some of our local plays out and take my kids, but then I'd have to go.

crystal said...

I love this one! Jealous.

Rachel said...

OMG, this is one of my favorite things ever. Have you seen the film? Holy cow, it is the absolute best. I mean, aside from Hailey's HS production, I'm sure :) I totally have the soundtrack on vinyl. Everybody Tapioca!