Monday, March 17, 2008

Monday

I drove the girls to before school piano lessons.
Helped Trent with his home reading in the car while waiting for said piano players.
Sent off the kids to school.
Fought off the extreme sleepiness that was waying me down.
Went to the Elementary & made 500 copies then passed them out.
Came home to the most wonderful email from the missionary. :)
RAn errands with sky & lori.
Ate lunch with them too.
Carried Lori's sweet baby girl around a cute shop then ran home.
Returned emails & made phone calls for hailey's play- I'm over the ushers.
Another email from the missionary- the first one was from last week- it didn't send.
(He is doing really great even though someone threw rocks at him.)
Argued with Trent for at least 1/2 hour about having a friend over.
Picked up hailey from play practice.
Drove ballet carpool.
Sat at the ballet studio & cleaned my car while listening to talk radio & feeling extreme panic over economic situations in the world.
Talked with a friend for a while who also has a daughter at same ballet studio.
Made more calls on my cell for the play.
Drove home- almost had a heart attack when I drove up to see Trent playing in the STREET with his very thin & very old spider man costume on (it has a huge hole in the back & in the knees) no shoes or socks. (it's still freezing here)
It's a good thing DAd was watching him. ??????
Made dinner - BLT's on "green bread"
HAPPY sT. pATRICK'S DAY - thanks for the green bread sky.
FAmily night complete with one of Brian's best friends derrick who leaves on a mission to spokane in 2 1/2 weeks. (andrea & lynnie- you are gonna love this guy, I hope you get to meet him)He brought over some pictures for me to send to Brian in his next package.
VAcuumed out the car- I just couldn't take the dirt any longer. You could grow a garden in there.
Now-- dishes, laundry, emails, posting, picking up....
Not a bad day.

(kids with Derrick)

9 comments:

Kristy said...

Busy Busy day. Wende and I saw Sky's car downtown Bountiful this afternoon.....you guys must have been shopping. We of course were doing fundraiser stuff!!!!

patsy said...

You guys are always doing fundraiser stuff- I don't know how you do it... I'm telling you- the little bit I've done is enough to make me want to pull my HAIR OUT

andrea said...

My husband is the ward mission leader so we might get to know Derick very well. Keep me posted as to what areas he serves in and maybe we'll get lucky and have him in our ward.

Janae said...

Busy, busy Monday! It does sounds like a productive one though and those are always nice:)

Holly said...

I am tired just reading about your Monday! Whew! Glad you got a lot done, even though it's tiring, it's a good tired I guess.

Unknown said...

i'm so excited to hear you got two emails from the missionary!!

i think my jack and trent may share a wardrobe...

michelle said...

I am so happy for you that your missionary e-mailed you. It sounds like you had one busy day!

wende said...

i have been thinking forever that i need to do a post like this one, just a list of every little thing that goes on in a day in my life. i love that you did and i love that we're always thinking the same thing! it makes me laugh! i'm so glad you got emails from the missionary, i'm glad to be on the list, they make my week too and he sounds great! great monday!

Natasha said...

What a day!

And rock throwing? That's just terrible!!