Monday, March 10, 2008

I picked up a sample of Megan's wedding announcement Saturday.
Here's a sneak preview....
I hope Megan doesn't mind this little sneak preview of her wedding announcement.
It's beautiful! I can't wait to get them & send them out!!
Saturday night Brett & I met Tony's parents. It was great- they are wonderful people, just like we had expected.
We went to this fun Italian place that had great ambiance & even an accordion player. He was a great singer too.

Here they are... the happy couple.

5 comments:

Johnna said...

Oh! They look so happy! I am glad that the meeting went well.

Love you,

Johnna :)

wende said...

how fun! where did you eat that you were serenaded by an accordion player? i want to go there! i'm glad you liked tony's parents, i'm starting to get so excited for megan's big day and i'm not even her mom! her announcement looks awesome!

Kristy said...

Way cute announcement! I want to know where you ate to?

Amanda :-) said...

Hello! oh, I didn't realise there was a wedding in the offing on here! How exciting - I will be all eyes from now on. They look a lovely couple & I wish them well with all their preparations.

Janae said...

They look like a very cute and happy couple. The announcement looks very nice:)