Saturday, March 15, 2008

It's a Small World Afterall!

Yesterday I ran a PTA meeting for the council president because she is in California & I am the president elect. Anyhow, one of the local PTA presidents needed some information that I didn't have so another one offered to email it to her, then offered to email it to me. Later in the day I got the email with a note that said- I thought your email address looked familiar... she had emailed me in the summer because her son was serving a mission in Osorno, Chile & my missionary was soon going that way. Anyhow, to make a long story short her son came home two weeks ago. And --- had spent a lot of time with my Brian his last two months there!!! Brian was going to send home some stuff with him, but then they never ended up getting back together. So- we are going to hear him speak & meet him tomorrow at his church. I am so excited!
It is Truly A Small World

5 comments:

michelle said...

I love when things like that happen. It will be fun to meet him, and hear how your son is doing. Have a wonderful weekend! :)

Anonymous said...

Tell me about it...just like when I saw Elder Nemelka on my trip! I'm so glad for you I bet Sunday will be a great day...It is really a SMALL WORLD!

Kristy said...

That is really neat! Your week will start on a happy note! :)

Anonymous said...

You get to see a missionary who knew Brian in the field?! Oh I am so excited to hear how that goes. I wish I could be there! But I will be home for Jack's B-day dinner tomorrow and I can't wait to come home. Love you. -megs

Jill said...

That's just crazy and cool.