Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Really hard day. Shouldn't have been- just was. My head is pounding. I have too much on my plate. I'm way off balance. I sat down tonight & thought gee I haven't blogged for days... yesterday feels like a week away.
I'm way off balance.
CREATE. BALANCE.
(my new chant)
CREATE. BALANCE.
hummmmmm
*It doesn't help that the missionary didn't email. He wrote to his dad only. Missing him.
*Wishing Trent didn't have problems - embarrassed he told his cub leader her (very cool) activity was boring then walked part way home- just to be caught - & marched back in - then made to apologize while bawling like a big baby.
*is it possible my #5 really needed to go to Jr. High orientation today? Jr. high cheerleaders, orchestra, & jazz band= major annoyance & heartache for another child to turn teen.
*bathrooms still dirty, budget is dry, dinner forgotten while homework struggled on.
* two meetings down one more on Friday.
*working tomorrow
I'm tired.