Monday, November 17, 2008

wild & crazy week

It was a wild & crazy week last week-
besides going on a field trip with the 3rd grade-
made more bearable because I drove with Kristy-
the school caught on "fire" - just a small electrical thing-
while we were getting our Sally Foster together.


2 fire trucks, 3 paramedics & couple of cops.
I guess it was a slow fire day. Still- glad they all showed up-
even if there wasn't much to do.

I had book club at my house.
It turned out to be great fun & conversation.
We discussed this- surprisingly good!

The best part of the week?
I went with the blogger mom's to a cabin for 3 nights of great food, late nights, crafting, finishing projects, games, movies. It was SO MUCH FUN.
Thanks for letting me tag along guys.

(one of my favorite things at the cabin)

So- I'm back home, back to my family, back to blogging.
Even though there's so much to do...
I like it here.


9 comments:

PaD said...

I love that sink! Glad you had a good time.

Jill said...

How glorious to go on a 3 day blogger mom getaway, why haven't we heard anything about this before now? Is the sink the only picture we're going to see or are you planning separate posts? Apparently I'm curious.

she'sonlyhappyinthesun said...

That sink is cute!

Janae said...

What a crazy day with the fire...I am glad it was fixed quickly:)
What a great way to end our week with our getaway! I love the sink picture:)

Karolynn said...

That sink is amazing! The cabin sounds like a blast! I didn't know the school caught on fire, that is crazy!

wende said...

there were so many details about the cabin that i loved, that i'm kicking myself now for not being a better detail recorder.

Kristy said...

The cabin was sooo nice! I loved that sink too! Thanks for going on the field trip with me! I am ready for another trip!

Karrie said...

That's one of my favorite things too....I had a great time...you and the girls are the BEST!

michelle said...

A blogger mom getaway is brilliant.

And your last paragraph just made me smile.