Saturday, November 22, 2008

Dear Santa,
I have been very good this year, mostly.
Please consider my Christmas requests. I understand you have a lot of orders to fill. I always try to make it easy for you & ask for my Christmas favorite-- new pajamas --every year but never get them. Is it too difficult to pick out a pair for me? I am really not picky! Pants & button up top- cotton not flannel, never a nightgown, pink or red, vertical candy stripes or floral would be nice, my favorite brand, Ralph Lauren.
Anyway, I decided to blog my list to you this year to make it extra easy. If this list doesn't work for you- that's okay- I will accept diamonds of any shape or size, new family room furniture- please let me pick it out, my bathroom remodeled, or a Hawaiian cruise.
Thank you for all the goodies you have brought to me & my family in the past. You are the Best!
xoxo,
patsy
1. This book from one of my favorite bloggers.
I'm a Huge fan. I really want to BE her.
2. This book from my favorite cooking show.
Again- huge fan.

I never ask for jewelry & it's so inexpensive... really!
And...
I know it's impractical but I can't get it off my mind
- and I promise to top it with your favorite treats.
Does anyone else have/need a Christmas list?

10 comments:

Kristy said...

I hope Santa reads your list and at least gets you something off of it!!:)

Amie said...

Your list seems very doable for Santa... I hope he gets the message! :)

Linda said...

OMG it's sooo funny that you listed the cake stand. I saw it in the catalog last week and earmarked the page. I love it too!

Karrie said...

great list...maybe the blogger moms need matching pj's for the next trip?!!

wende said...

i love karrie's matching pj suggestion!

that cake stand is so yummy! i hope santa is listening...i mean, you even gave him photographs, so how hard can it be!?

jakenapril said...

great idea...and, uh, love that ina garten! and i love that her books are always at costco for a saweet deal!

jakenapril said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jill said...

I like your list! I really like that ring. I hope you get at least some of the things you're asking for.

I haven't made a list, but keep seeing things while I'm out and thinking "oh I'd like that".

Janae said...

What a wonderful list! I am sure Santa is reading:)
That cake stand is super cute...I am sure Santa is getting one now;)
also, a trip to Hawaii is always nice.

michelle said...

That cake stand is SOOO cute!! Actually, I love the ring, too. Okay, so your whole list is great. I sure hope Santa reads your blog!