Thursday, November 13, 2008

20 things I did yesterday

1. woke up early to help Brett find pants to wear to L.A. for a meeting
2. sorted through $5,000 + of Sally Foster product for the elementary
3. went to the store 3 times because I kept forgetting things
4. tried to bribe Trent with a toy if he didn't interrupt my book club- unsuccessful, as usual- that kid does NOT accept bribes.
5. hosted my book club
6. called 6 PTA presidents
7. tried to send a text, but after several attempts quit
8. ran upstairs to the bathroom with a plunger & plunged a plugged toilet- don't worry I made it!
9. drove jr. high carpool
10. made 2 lunches
11. searched for lost Sally Foster chocolate box- didn't find it
12. dropped 3 letters in the mail
13. ate two cinnamon rolls
14. had lunch with friends, ran home- early out day
15. missed my husband who comes home today- hooray for short trips
16. picked up a huge box of legos- again
17. called my parents for like the 100th time & left a message- because they are never home
18. made 2 beds
19. microwaved dinner
20. laughed :)

7 comments:

Johnna said...

You need to call Debbie's cell phone, I think they are always with her. Except on Thursday & Friday, mom has an all day art class. Apparently they don't believe in calling their children even though they have free long distance. (hope you read this PAD)
Sounds like the rest of the day was pretty normal for you, I still don't see how you do it. Love you sis!

Jill said...

Wow, that's quite a busy day, but is probably par for the course in your life eh? Impressive!

she'sonlyhappyinthesun said...

What a day...

Holly said...

Just catching up on the blogs. I love the pictures of your Cody trip. That looked like a great trip.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE your post on your kids Christmas list! That is great! I can't wait to see what kind of dog you get :)
Good luck with the whole cell phone thing.

michelle said...

What a full day!
I can't text, either.

Kristy said...

What a day!!! I think you need a vacation!! :)

Janae said...

I am glad you got a vacation after this day:)