Saturday, July 14, 2007

I'm 40 Tomorrow!


I'm forty tomorrow-but don't you worry.If you can't tell I've got "age defying lift" & "Pro-Age deoderant."With products like these I'm not letting my new age get me down in fact I'm really excited to be forty. I have no idea why-I'm 30lbs. heavier than I was when I turned 30 (at least) & I have no more really to show for myself-except that I accept who I am & I like myself most of the time. I guess that's the difference in 30 & 40 self confidence. At my book group one of the girls was telling me that her sister told her that at 20 she would walk in a room and think everyone was looking at her, at 30 she would walk into a room & wonder if anyone liked her & at 40 she walked into a room & wondered if she liked any of the people.I understand that feeling.On the lighter side I did find these new products to keep me young.Do you think this might be a marketing ploy? I think they are so funny-anti aging deoderant-I'm running out to get some right now!
Dove® | pro·age™ samples registration

No comments: