Monday, July 9, 2007

The Family Reunion


We got back last night from a family reunion at Ensign Ranch in Cle Elum, WA. It was a reunion of Bretts mom's family & most of his cousins were there. I could tell he really enjoyed being with them, plus the kids & I got to meet so many great people. One morning at breakfast I counted 68 people & I know everyone wasn't there. We camped in a cabin, played in canoes & paddle boats, walked through streams with the most beautiful river rock, played family softball, had a talent show & auction, ate wonderful food-thanks to Brett's sister Lyn, & many other fun things. I would like to have a reunion with my parent's family. My parents us siblings & our kids & their kids...

Are any of you out there reading this?
What do you think?
I would even be willing to make a lot of the plans. Post or email & let me know.

2 comments:

PaD said...

Let's have on in Saint George. It's awfully hot here tho.

PaD said...

I messed up the spelling on one. Couldn't find how to edit it. Pick the time and date. Mom