Saturday, July 21, 2007

The Sobbing Continues


Last night our goldfish Ellie died.She was Trent's goldfish he got her at the 4th of July carnival LAST YEAR. Yes she was a little over one years old.Which doesn't seem long to Trent since our other goldfish Zore is 2 1/2 years old. Trent can't stop crying, "why did she have to die when she is only one years old."I am so tired my patience is wearing thin.I have lovingly explained that goldfish usually don't live long at all & we were really lucky to have Ellie for that long.Not to worry we had a funeral this morning.After I dug the hole trent said,"why don't you say the pray mom."So I prayed that Ellie would know how much we loved her & that Jake would show her around heaven. We have had a lot of talks of heaven, our bodies & spirits, etc. The poor kid just sobs.I think I will try to find a book at the book store today. Of course, if I do he will switch gears & be obsessing on some other subject by then.Don't worry~ I will do it anyway.Yes! I just got off the phone with karen (begging for lily to come over).Lily's here & guess what you can get a new goldfish for only 25 cents at petco!I knew lily would help the situation they are working on a name.(grave decorations by chloe)

No comments: