Thursday, July 26, 2007

What A Great Day


Today was such a good day, starting with the mission call & on.Two of my favorite friends had daughters getting their tonsils out so I took popsicles & visited. (They are both doing great.) Then went to lunch with sky & lori, worked on my quilt- just a little-then went to a viewing tonight-not as fun but nice to see people I love & hadn't seen in a while.

This afternoon Trent & Lily found a dead bird in the backyard.They wanted to bury it, which was a great idea because a couple of weeks ago Max proudly brought one up to chloe in her bedroom- she went into hysterics.Brian dug a hole, put the bird in it & a few minutes later Chloe yelled for me to come look out the kitchen window.I immediately grabbed my camera & went out.I got this picture with~permission.Lily said a nice little sentiment about how it was a good bird.It was darling.I'm telling you~ I really don't know where they get this stuff & yes trent is saluting.

2 comments:

patsy said...

You have a GREAT blog mom!& I love you SO much!!!

patsy said...

That comment was from Chloe.