Friday, July 27, 2007

First Friday Contest Is A Loser


Sorry guys I guess I made this too hard.But thanks for trying. I hope no one got a headache looking at the picture.I will send 4 cards to Brit & 4 cards to Mom.If you want to know what is hiding in the clothes it is sticking out a little on the top right, it's gold & brown and you can find out what it is here!

I love having readers!I found out this week that there are people who blog for a living- or at least make money at it- like the pioneer woman. They have advertisers who sponsor them on their site. There is even a blogher (get it BLOG HER women who blog) conference in Chicago this weekend with blogher speakers.Most of them I think are political or have some kind of real agenda, except I know that pioneer woman is one of the speakers. I was telling Hailey about this, this morning & how that is my dream right now & she said-can I go with you when you go to chicago to speak someday. Can you believe the kid... Hailey is the best without missing a beat she just responded like it was absolutely possible that, that could happen to me & she was going to get in on it before someone else got the extra ticket.Kind of like quickly getting the last piece of cake before it's all gone- she is #4 out of 6 you know-everyone fend for yourself & quickly or your out of luck.

No comments: