Sunday, July 1, 2007

Can You Believe The Guy on the Right is Going on A Mission?



Brian met with the Stake president today & his papers are officially in. He told him calls are coming back in around a week & a half. Because of Independance day it could be longer so we'll see. It has been an emotional couple of months for me. I have so many feelings, fear, worry, happiness, saddness, pride. The biggest one is probably confusion. When did this happen? I have tried to teach my kids about Christ since they were little. I thought I would want them to go on missions. Not that I don't want him to go now,I guess it's true they grow up fast.I always feel like there is going to be more time. More time for learning, more time for fun, more time as a family. Life is short. All the family home evening lessons, Sunday struggles, it all adds up to something- if your lucky. I guess the real problem is that I actually like this kid. He's a lot of fun to be around. He will be missed.I know it will never be the same. I am proud of all my children. They are good people.What more can a mother ask for? Right now I am feeling blessed.

No comments: