Friday, January 1, 2010

some photos from Charlie's blessing




He's being held by his great aunt debbie, my sister.
She has NINE grandkids from her own kids and even more from her cute husband Pat's kids- wow, lucky!
Great Grandpa & Great Grandma with Charlie.


I know it's getting a little ridiculous the amount of pictures of Charlie on the blog... but what can I say? I'm a grandma now. All reasonable attitudes on who's baby is the cutest are out the window!
He was blessed - in our church babies are blessed soon after birthed & baptized when the turn eight - at his other Grandparents home so that both families could be there. Typically babies are blessed on Sundays at church before sacrament meeting.
It was a really special day- Charlie all dressed up & wrapped in a sweet blanket made by his great aunt Keri. Both sets of Grandparents & my parents- his Great Grandparents were there! Charlie is my parents 17th Great Grandchild, but not for long... two more are due in the next three months.
*note- blogger allows 1 GB free storage on picasa, today I purchased 20 GB more for $5 a year to keep this up & running without having to delete any old photos- totally worth it!






12 comments:

Kim Sue said...

so what did you do?

{love the picture}

Kristy said...

So precious!!!!! I love the pictures!

She Loves To Make said...

Cute pictures! E-mail them to me!

wende said...

you can put as many photos of that cutie baby on your blog as you want to! he's gorgeous!

what a great day for both sides of your family, that's wonderful that everyone could be there.

i'm so glad you worked out the blogger photo thing. still, i can't believe you're already at the limit? that's craziness. i'm glad it's such a minimal fee, that makes me feel better.

Jill said...

Hooray for photos! Who could blame you for Charliefying your blog, he is insanely cute!

That's very cool that both sets of great grandparents could be there for his blessing, wow!

michelle said...

Hooray hooray for fixing your photo problem! I was feeling sick about you abandoning your blog for a new one...

Baby blessings are so marvelous, especially with all of the family there!

Janae said...

He really is the cutest baby! He also looks like he has a really sweet disposition...what a blessing for his parents:) awesome photos! looks like a great day:)

Kari Sweeten said...

He is seriously a cutie!!
Joseph was the first grandchild for my mother and you remind me so much of her the way you are crazy about Charlie. She always says, "The feelings you have as a grandparent are amazing beyond words."

Unknown said...

Patsy-you have the cutest grandbaby! Sooooo Cuuute!

crystal said...

Charlie is DARLING. And you, my friend, are a gorgeous grandma :)

Beth said...

Awwww... he is really stinkin' cute!!! It is really sweet to see you guys as grandparents. You are so beautful!!

Okay I am totally freaked out about having to make stressful decisions like this about my blog... your kidding me, really????

Karrie said...

Charlie looks like he could have conducted the blessing himslef...what a little man he is.

How fun for everyone to be there...I love at home blessings! They are the BEST!!!