Monday, January 25, 2010

this weekend

this weekend...
Brett & I took some kids to Mcdonald's for breakfast Saturday.
We went to Ikea to get a new desk for him- to go with my desk, in the office.
Ikea is so overwhelming- but i love it.
We went to dinner after that at. fun!
Trent has been playing with the empty boxes again, ever since- man that kid loves a box.
We bought hailey a new yellow dresser to go with her yellow bed.
Who knew that would prompt her to totally clean her room?
hailey- you rock!
still no photo of the haircut... I've gotta get sneaky.
Brian came home sat. night & spoke in another ward Sunday morning- it was fun to listen.
Jack went to two missionary farewells yesterday.
He leaves in 40 days- can that be possible? am I wrong? Is April 6 really only 40 days away?dang.
Jack is getting ready to go to the temple- I am so excited for him!
Brett feel asleep on the stand - brian texted him & woke him up just in time to close the meeting - fewwww!
Brian wrote a paper & did laundry.
Jack played his guitar.
Chloe, trent & I made dozens of cookies.
Hailey cleaned her room some more?!
We played bananagrams & sequence. Trent always wins sequence by playing the card he draws??
We studied the scriptures together & ate an early dinner.
It's going to be a good week!

7 comments:

she'sonlyhappyinthesun said...

What a busy weekend! I love that Hailey has a yellow dresser/bed... I want to check them out when I am in Utah this summer.

Jack said...

Math apparently isn't your strength cause no, april is not 40 days away. Unless March decides that it doesn't feel like showing up this year, in which case you were right. Still love ya though :)

patsy said...

ooops- ya math is not my strong point hee hee hee...

wende said...

by my count..6 days in jan, 28 days in feb, 31 days in march and 6 days in april = 71 days. still though...that's close!

ikea is really overwhelming to me too. i want to see photos of hailey's yellow furniture! i love yellow.

Jill said...

I want to see pictures of the new furniture! I think I know which cute yellow dresser you bought, but I want to see it to be sure.

It's too funny that Brett fell asleep on the stand and had to be woken up by a text from Brian! That's classic.

michelle said...

I love buying new furniture! Too bad I only do that once every few years...

Yes, please do get a sneaky picture of Hailey's hair.

Brian waking Brett with a text is cracking me up!

Your weekend sounds just about perfect.

Karrie said...

Thanks for getting my hamper....it's still in the wrapping,but I have big plans for it.

you're the best!!