Tuesday, January 12, 2010

misc. 25

1. is anyone else out there excited by the return of A. I.?
2. Hailey is over the top about it tonight!
3. I quilted janae's baby quilt today...
4. I just need to bind it. It is so cute.
5. i made 5 small quilts for Christmas.
6. two didn't turn out like I wanted.
7. I thought about never piecing a quilt again, a lot.
8. I was so mad.
9. I'm tired a lot lately.
10. january is so dreary here. the air is dirty (really dirty) and it's ugly.
11. sky let me borrow one of those lamps that are supposed to make you feel better.
12. if it works- I'm on it.
13. I wish it would snow. old snow is yucky. new snow=beautiful.
14. last saturday night brett & I went to the movies... wow
15. we saw "have you heard about the morgans?"
16. I liked it. Not love-- but I really liked it.
17. It was clean! So rare...
18. lots of great shots of cody, gotta love that?!
19. The boys were home for the weekend.
20. I just love knowing they can come home if we/they want to. LOVE it!
21. Brett worked from home yesterday & it was such a nice day.
22. I love having him around during the day.
23. yesterday I searched for a new soup recipe
24. I found this one- made it- loved it- I love this blog!
25. I put up my Valentine's Day decorations last week, too early?

9 comments:

She Loves To Make said...

It's never too late for Valentine's day decorations!
That soup looks awesome. I want to try it!

She Loves To Make said...

*Ahem, never too EARLY for Valentine's day decorations

michelle said...

Seeing that I just finished putting Christmas away today, I haven't even thought about valentines yet....

We were all excited to watch American Idol tonight! Even though the auditions are mostly painful.

I hope the air clears out soon, Lucas is not happy about having to stay indoors for recess!

wende said...

we loved the AI premier tonight - it was so good! several people blew us away and we already have a few favorites. wa-hoo! why do i feel so passionately about this show? it's kind of embarrassing how i feel about it.

your quilts were all gorgeous. but mine was the best. :)

John and Misty said...

My Christmas stuff is still up and I don't know that I'll take it down this week. I'm totally dreading the effort and science it will take to dodge the twins' curious hands...and mouths...:) I wish my Valentine's stuff would magically appear--maybe in my next life.

Jill said...

I haven't put away our Christmas stuff yet.

We recorded American Idol but haven't watched it yet.

I'm sorry you've been tired a lot lately, I hate feeling that way. Maybe you should have your iron tested.

I feel the same way about old/new snow, and think we spend most of our Utah winters with old snow.

That soup looks really good to me.

The Taylors said...

I am so excited to watch AI. I love that I don't have to type the whole name. It is never to early for the decorations. I love any and all Holidays! I set up my tree on Nov. 7th last year. We did receive some back lash for that!

Kim Sue said...

Kenny and Caly were excited that AI is back. They like watching it together. And I like more the thought of them watching it together than actually watching it myself!

Karrie said...

My Valentine Decor has been up since I took Christmas down...it's not too early.