Sunday, January 17, 2010

just what's been a goin' on?

So I've been missing from the blogging scene?
for a bit-
ya... I guess I just needed a little time off.
But- I'm back!
In the last week- we've had a lot of coming & going.
School, work, college classes (not for me luckily), ballet, piano lessons, musical practice, parents meetings, book club, card club, ballet camp auditions...

and hugging.

and lucky for us-
some big dinners with friends & family.

Tonight we were super lucky!
We had Brittany, Brittany & Marcus here for dinner.

Then chocolate fondue!
mmmmmm


Tiffany was here too!




It's a sweet way to start the week and
it's good to be back!
What have you been doing?


8 comments:

Kristy said...

The chocolate fondue looks yummy!!!

Sounds like you have been busy! I feel bad we missed out on Friday night...next time for sure!! :)

Brit said...

I had a great time! Thanks again. Love you!!

wende said...

that first photo of trent hugging brian is so fantastic - i think it belongs framed on your wall for sure.

and the chocolate - oh yum.

She Loves To Make said...

Chocolate fondue! I love it!

Jill said...

I love how you love having a house full of friends and family! It's a gift to be a welcoming hostess.

Kim Sue said...

Looks like a fun filled week.....I mean chocolate fondue and hugs, how can you go wrong with that!

michelle said...

I am in love with the pictures of Trent hugging Brian and Trent with chocolate all over his mouth!

Karrie said...

Looks like so major family fun here!

You can tell Trent really likes his big Brother!!