Thursday, December 31, 2009

frustration!

so blogger says I can't down load any more photos... how is this possible? this is my 819th post... I know many of you have way more posts & photos. I think I am getting ripped off. Maybe I should just quit this blog & start another one?

I am very frustrated & want to blog about ----

1. I went to lunch today with my college roomate Marji, who lives in Texas- but has been visiting family here ... I love her & have a great picture. My freshman year of college was one of the best years of my life.

2. Trent has been sick. We drove home from Charlie's baby blessing on Sunday(4 1/2 hours) as fast as we could because of vomit & diahrea. It was scary- then it was bad- then it was funny. Poor kid. Let me just say, you've gotta have a sense of humor in life.... and yes, the new car smell is officially gone from my car.

3. We had a wonderful time with some of the blogger moms for new years eve tonight until trent jumped off a couch & slammed his Nintendo DS Lite into his right eye. He may have a black eye tomorrow. I always wanted a black eye as a kid- I have always been kind of an attention seeker, like you didn't know that?- he moaned & hollered like he was dying & said the pain was so bad- it was worse than a charlie horse. Geez Louiz- I told him he could cry as much as he wanted but the wailing had to stop. My goodness! We had to leave, dang- we were having so much fun- and he fell asleep the very second he got home. I think he was mostly tired.

4. We had tons of treats (i've got a good photo of that too) and played cards & ya... now I am home blogging instead.

5 comments:

wende said...

that is pretty strange about blogger - i wonder if you could send them an email to double check it's not a scam trying to get money? i know there's a limit for storage space, but it seems like there's no way you could have hit it already?

we loved having you come tonight! your lime chiffon (sp?) was fabulous, NONE of it is left! we were sad that you left, but kristy will post a video of what you missed later i'm sure! rock band was pretty dang entertaining! :)

hope trent is feeling better soon, and you'd better get a good photo of that black eye if he does have one!

Jill said...

I ended up paying the $20 to get more bandwidth or something through Picasa in order to host more pictures on my blog. I'd totally forgotten about that until now.

Oh my, a 4.5 hour drive with a sick boy sounds nasty and comical.

What a bizarre way to get a black eye, I hope he's okay.

Gail said...

Can you put your photos in using the HTML rather than just uploading? I do that anyway. You just upload your photos to Fliker or any other photo storage program and then you can get the HTML code that you copy and paste into your post. I actually find it easier and faster than uploading photos through blogger.

I hope you can get it resolved soon.

michelle said...

Yes, get a Flickr or Smugmug account, pronto!

So sad you had to leave the party early. I had a black eye in seventh grade (softball incident) and it wasn't all that fun...

Kristy said...

I hope Trent's eye is ok.....poor boy! We missed you for the Rockband fest. Maybe one day for Creative Thursday we will have to play Rockband!

I have heard of several people running out of storage space, I know I am getting close to.