Sunday, November 29, 2009

just another crazy saturday night

Last night was FANTASTIC!
BYU
won
the big game & there was much hootin' & hollerin' around here!!
YES
we were all thrilled & I wish I could have had a camera to see jack & his college friends storm the field in celebration... oh good times.
after that
chloe & friends dressed up for a fashion show... so funny.
They are so cute.

While Brian was gone we got a new car, tv, dog, wii & some games & other junk. The games are all old stuff to us- but new to Brian. Playing with him has been like having a bunch of new games! Last night we pulled out the American Idol wii game- so fun.

After some coaxing- Brian got the girls to play too.

Hailey got a haircut.

these party poopers refused to play...
later that night I came into the family room & look who was secretly singing...
He said he was "practicing for singing at church..." ya right.
Funny- I've never heard "Come Sail Away" in sacrament meeting?
He's hooked- I got up this morning & he was singing again- I love it!

6 comments:

wende said...

it's really quiet in my office, at least it WAS until i...

1. screamed at those photos of our daughters! what the? crazy girls!

2. LAUGHED OUT LOUD about trent and his practicing for sacrament meeting!

that is so priceless, i'm so glad you got a photo of that. hillarious! thanks for sharing.

wende said...

rich is telling me to shush, the "neighbors are trying to sleep!" :)

She Loves To Make said...

Trent practicing for sacrament meeting? LOL I'm dying over that! Let us know if he starts belting the hymns next week.
I bet Brian is loving all this new stuff! I never thought of that before...you guys will have a bunch og stuff that is brand new to him.
Hailey's haircut is darling!

Jill said...

I tried to comment yesterday but it wouldn't let me for some reason, ugh.

I totally remember dressing up and having fun with my friends the way Chloe has done here and I think it's great that you took pictures. It makes me sad when I think of so many fun things in my life that have gone undocumented!

How fun for Brian to get to experience all these new games, it must be like Christmas early!

michelle said...

The American Idol game got Lucas to start singing, too! It was worth it just for that.

Practicing for church, good one, Trent!

Karrie said...

I think it's funny about all the stuff Brian has not seen since he left, love Hailey's new hair cut and think that Trent singing is so cute!