Wednesday, November 11, 2009

what's up?

Monday night we made the Pioneer Woman's flat apple pie!
Oh yes....
I cannot even tell you how great it was. Let me put it this way- there are no photos after it came out of the oven.
Yesterday Jack came home & taught us how to "shot gun" a can of soda....
thank goodness BYU is a "DRY" campus.
We are so proud he is learning something useful- a true life skill- for all of our tuition money.
He picked up his sisters & took care of a massive fit that Trent was throwing while I worked at the elementary school book fair - then back to campus.

Today I am heading out the door - I'm a reading tutor now- then errands - then back home for early out week-- then trent & I have a lot of work to do raking leaves before the snow comes tomorrow!!

*what's keeping you busy these days?

5 comments:

Jill said...

Shot gunning a can of soda, that's BYU for you!

I don't like cooked fruit, but am curious about that flat apple pie, I should make it anyway because Randy would love it and I'd probably love the smell of it in the house.

I'm not ready for snow!

wende said...

the flat apple pie looks fantastic - we're planning on making marlboro man's favorite sandwhich for sunday dinner this weekend. yum.

tonight the kids and i were busy on the ladder putting up our christmas lights in hopes of beating the snow. alas...i need to go buy two more strings of lights, so we'll be hanging more tomorrow. hopefully not in the snow.

michelle said...

If I liked cooked apples, I'd make that pie for sure! I've made something like that with peaches. Ooh, I bet pears would be good, too...

So funny that Jack came home just to take care of a few essentials like teaching everyone how to shot gun a can of soda and calm down a Trent fit!

shannon said...

Those flap apple pies sound like such a cozy thing right now...

That's so funny about Jack learning such handy life skills...
hee hee

Snow? For Real? Does this depress you having it so early in the season? I don't feel like I've gotten my fill of fall yet...

crystal said...

That picture of Jack is the best! Oh how I love the goofiness of BYU kids...aren't LDS college kids the best on earth?