Wednesday, August 12, 2009

summer kind of busy

it's been a busy couple of days here.
brett is out of town... again
thank heavens he comes home today!
swim lessons
pta trainings
lunch with my sister
and a trip to Emily Jane (forgot my camera?)
jack's quilt
dinner with Karen
ballet driving
dog wrangling
Costco shopping
chores.....
and scouts today-- that's what I am doing.
a couple of weeks ago I wrote a post & promised to send out something to those who commented... now I can't find that post??
I'm losing my mind-
do you know what post I'm talkin' about?

I am hoping to post some great photos this afternoon!!

5 comments:

shannon said...

Insert "duck" into the "dog wrangling" comment and it looks like you and I are leading parallel lives! (except I'm not working on a quilt and I'm not having lunch with your sister)

What color fabric are you using for Jack's quilt?

Kristy said...

Life will slow down when school starts right?????

Sounds like my house except a few things! I am hoping I can go swimming tomorrow.....it is Charger camp!

Holly said...

Okay, breathe Patsy, breathe. Hold on--surely things will settle soon. Right?!?!

Jill said...

I hope all this busyness is enjoyable for you. I don't ever mind the good kind of busy.

Oh wait, dog wrangling, that's not fun. I hope everything else was.

crystal said...

"Dog wrangling." Blech.

(accompanied by a shudder.)