Thursday, August 20, 2009

hot stuff!

We've been having a great time meeting with friends on Sunday nights. We had a game night & have been going to the park with the dogs.
{fujikawas & Ace}

We decided not to bring our dog Max anymore....
because he is so embarrassing!
he has NO dog manners & barks like he is dying.
No one else was at the park last Sunday & we think it's because of him.
He scared them all off.

On Monday I took these guys to Burger King for lunch. Chloe was with friends.
Jack ordered an "angry whopper."
An "angry whopper" (if you didn't know) has jalapenos & spicy sauce. He spent a good 10 -15 minutes trying to double dog dare Hailey & I into eating one of the large jalapenos -
we were like- No way-- well, what will you give me?
I wanted him to fix the upstairs toilet- he thought I said kiss the upstairs toilet... either way he refused therefore: I would not eat the jalapeno. Trent had been playing with his toy & I guess wasn't paying attention, because when jack said- trent- eat this- he immediately stuck it in his mouth & started to chew. Ours & his reactions were so comical I wish I had it captured on video. We all gasped and he kept on chewing.... then started spitting & sucking up his apple juice & hitting Jack all at the same time. Then his eyes went funny - he was out of apple juice- I offered my soda- he choked out, "is that diet coke?" Of course it was & he wouldn't drink it-
we were laughing our full blown heads off.

I was laughing loudly (of course) & think I noticed the kids look around to make sure no one they knew was there. safe.
Oh funny, funny.

On the way home Jack filled up the car for me.
I love having him run to the store, fill up my car & do other errands for me.
Dang- I'm gonna miss that.

Yesterday Trent woke up with this hair goin' on & blue stained lips. A few too many icee pops I guess.

I can't believe school starts Monday....
Normally by now I am ready.
but this year... it just doesn't feel like time yet.
darn.

5 comments:

Jill said...

That would have made for some hilarious video!

How funny that Jack thought you said, "kiss the toilet".

She Loves To Make said...

That last picture of Trent is too funny! Blue lips, eyes look swollen and that hair! He's still cute though.
Sundays at the park sound like a blast!

jakenapril said...

never a dull moment, huh patsy? even i wouldn't eat the jalapenos on that angry whopper...and i've been known to eat them plain! trent is brave...and jack is hilarious. go cougars!
love the last pic of trent: "huh? me?" too funny.

michelle said...

I'm dying over the mental image of Trent eating the jalapeno, sucking down apple juice, hitting Jack, and then refusing your diet Coke! I'd like to know who could watch all that and NOT laugh loudly!

Karrie said...

Last Sunday was a bust due to school and bad weather maybe this Sunday...I'm game if you guys are