Friday, August 21, 2009

all packed up & ready to go

Last night in place of spending a day together before school starts...
there are no days that work left-
we went out to dinner.
Trent & the big kids had staring contests- trent won.

before dinner was even served trent & hailey had to switch places. They had to- or else my head was going to explode. Explode I tell YOU! My head is full of transformer facts that I don't even want to know. Trent & his Cannon Bumblebee went to sit by dad. Holy Moly, I think I'm officially ready for school to start & just in time.

On a positive note-
look what I finished yesterday!
The quilt & bumper pads for the baby!
They are all packed up & ready to go to the post office today.
They turned out so cute & I can't wait for megan to get them.
You can't tell from the photo, but the stitching is frogs sitting on lily pads- precious.
*are you ready for school?
*sometimes do you just get enough of it?!

10 comments:

She Loves To Make said...

Ah! I love it! I can't wait for the bedding to get here! Thank you so, so much!
I'm glad you guys were able to go out to dinner together. I bet you're glad school is starting so life can go back to its normal routine!

PaD said...

Wow! The quilt and bumper pad are beautiful. What a lucky daughter and grandchild.

Kristy said...

I LOVE the quilt and bumper pads!!! Megan is so lucky to have a Mom that can sew!

I am so with on the school thing! I have been awake for less a half hour and I am already ready to shoot my boys!!!! My sanity is on its way out the window!!

Beth said...

Patsy, I LOVE the baby bedding you made! So beautiful!!

I am really ready for school to start too! Really, really!

Don't call me a half hour after he leaves the first day though, I will probably be crying. Uggg!

Jill said...

The baby stuff turned out so cute! I could see the frog stitching when I enlarged the photo, very cool!

shannon said...

How is it possible that each quilt project you do turns out better than the next?! This is so cute! You are so talented, Patsy... :)

michelle said...

I love the quilt!

And yes, of course I sometimes just reach my limit. Don't we all? (please say yes.) What surprises me is how SUDDENLY I go from being okay to being ready to snap. It's scary.

Carrie said...

That quilt is to die for. Love it

Karrie said...

I wish I could have seen it finished in person..so so so cute...Charlie is lucky to be spoiled by a fun Grandma

everything pink! said...

it is darlling. did you quilt it. I love it!!! maybe the baby has not come yet, i am blog searching for info!!