Thursday, July 23, 2009

trent quotes

T- mom, I want my name to be Double A.
Just call me double A from now on.
M- what?
T- I love double A's. (as in batteries?)

Hailey- what if there is a bear in the cave Trent? (on the hike to mt. timp cave)
T- don't worry I'll beat him up.

T- (just out of the blue...) mom, two sticks of dynamite is extreme!
m- Trent, ONE stick of dynamite is extreme-??
T- oh ya
M- I think you have been watching too much Tom & Jerry...?

T- (while wandering over & seeing this post)
MOM- PUT A for my name- A- my name is double A remember!!?

7 comments:

Johnna said...

Thanks for adding the "Double A" quotes! I have really missed them!

I love you guys!

Jill said...

Is the name inspired by his love of AA Batteries or does it have some other source of inspiration? He's funny.

She Loves To Make said...

Oh gosh, double A? Oh Trent...he is such a crack up.

jakenapril said...

trent. he's so funny.

i actually have a friend whose blog name is 'triple a' because all of her kids' names begin with 'a' (but she doesn't use their names on her blog because she's afraid of stalkers...)

Janae said...

I am so glad you were all safe from bears having Trent or (double A along) he's such a crack up:)

michelle said...

That kid cracks me up!

Karolynn said...

He is so dang cute!