Wednesday, July 29, 2009

so excited I can't stand it - I even dreamed about it last night!

last night I bought two of these-
second tier- 1st row balcony.
Not the best tickets but still good.
I am so thrilled about this!
In my quest for a more meaningful life I had to do it.
I have always wanted season tickets to this series, for years even.
Now, it's something to look forward to-
just what my other ticket holder/partner & I need.
to get us out of the dull drums that sometimes lurk around us.
Did you read the performance details?
Oh ya- I am so excited!

*do you need something to look forward to?

7 comments:

She Loves To Make said...

You have ALWAYS wanted these and I'm so glad you got them! That is definitely something to look forward to.

Gail said...

Ok, that looks really fun. We are getting season tickets to Pioneer Theater (now that I am no longer a student and we can't go for free any more) and probably season tickets to Ballet West. I wish I could do this one too.

Janae said...

Something to look forward to is ALWAYS important in my mind. Doug and I had season tickets to the Utah Opera...way back when. It was truly great! This will be wonderful and I'm so glad you will have it:)

michelle said...

That is exciting! I love that you have a quest for a more meaningful life.

Jill said...

Way to go! There's something very wonderful about following through on something you've always wanted to do.

Kristy said...

Oh fun! I wish Kelly would go to things like that with me....I guess we will just stick to football season football tickets for now! Have lots of fun!

wende said...

ok, call me if there's ever a night that brett can't go with you! i love this kind of thing, but never seem to have the extra cash to do it.

i love your more meaningful life goal. you rock.