Monday, July 13, 2009

marcus gets married!

Saturday was one of those AmaZIng days.
One of those, once in a lifetime type days, it was wonderful!

Marcus my nephew, married his sweetheart Brittany, in the Draper, Utah temple.

These pictures were taken by my sister in law beth- she's a fabulous photograper.


My whole family was there-

All my siblings & our spouses.
(clyde was with marcus)
This is a first.
This is only the second time in my adult life that we have all been together & the first time, not all the spouses were there. That was 12 years ago.
My sisters, my brother & me.
Sad really how rare it is that we are all together...
but I don't want to focus on that.
We were all here & in the temple together. What a wonderful day.
I just want to sit & think about that for a bit.
~
congratulations Marcus & Brittany
congratulations mom & dad
all your children & you both in the temple together...
priceless

10 comments:

Janae said...

congrats to marcus and brittany!
What a wonderful day it looks like they had. Beautiful pictures. I love to look at wedding pictures.
that is exciting to have so much of your family together after such a long time:) great day!

Kristy said...

That is so neat all of your family was together!!! Great pictures. I am glad you had a great day!

Jill said...

How wonderful to be in the temple all together like that!

She Loves To Make said...

I'm so glad Marcus and Brittany had a great day! It's was fun to see a picture of you and all your siblings together.

wende said...

what a blessing.

michelle said...

Amazing! How wonderful that you were ALL together -- and in the temple, too. I would imagine that is the best thing that can ever happen to a parent!

p.s. the bridal bouquet is stunning!

shannon said...

What a beautiful couple they make!
I'm glad you got to have all of your family together! :)

Karolynn said...

Beautiful wedding photos! It is so great to be at the temple with your family!

Johnna said...

Such a wonderful day! I am so glad that we were all able to be together. You are an amazing sister and I love you! Thank you for your hospitality and we hope we can make the 4th a tradition. Let's talk about it sometime.

Love you,

Johnna

Karrie said...

You will be so glad you have this picture of all of you at the temple...it looked like such a nice day for the two of them!