Thursday, September 6, 2007

Green Grass

Well, here I am at Karen's. Who just brought me in the most darling b-day present that she has been working on I can't wait to post a picture of it. It's a framed needlework that says-

Dear Lord, Thanks for helping me remember my grass is green enough. Amen
Is that great or what?

It rained off & on yesterday & boy did I get the work done! It was great to have some time uninterrupted to really dig in. Yesterday Chloe & I registered for her dance company's production of The Nutcracker- which she has been in for the past 3 years. Tryouts are Saturday so I will post & let you know how it goes. The older you get the harder it is to get a part. But, she has a great attitude. We keep saying - there's good things about making it & good things about not making it.
Trent is doing so well with the new school schedule. He is thriving in routine which is just what he & I needed. I worry way too much about that kid. Isn't that what parents do? I can't wait to get the modem...... don't stop reading I'm still here.

1 comment:

Jill said...

It's hard not to worry as a parent, especially when it appears there might be cause to do so. Fortunately you are blessed with the gospel in your life which gives you the faith and perspective to handle such things. I don't know how anybody else manages life without it.