Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Archivers With The Girls September 24, 2007

Yesterday I went to visit Archivers- an awesome scrapbooking store in Orem- with friends.
Wende & I have been trying to get this field trip together for weeks & we finally pulled it off.
It was a lot of fun, but I was plaqued by waking up with a headache that never left me.
Archivers is one of those stores that is so chalk ful of great things that I get completely overwhelmed. I just want to leave & come back later after I've thought about it.
I'm not the best shopper & usually come home with regret.

Here are some cute cards- they have examples of cute cards all over the store. I guess I took this picture sideways??? I can't get it to turn.

After we got there I looked around & realized that all of us are in my card club. I am having serious guilt that I didn't invite the rest of card club. What was I thinking?
After that we went to lunch at Brick Oven. Megan doesn't work there anymore after Friday. She got a new great job that starts today.

CONGRATULATIONS MEGAN -I am so proud of her!

She was busy doing homework & going to classes so she couldn't join us. I left her a package on her bed. Do you think she might find it?
Hey people she is a full time student, R.S. president, Tony's girlfriend, etc., etc. I'm sure this is not the usual room,(do you think she will speak to me after this?!)
Well, as my mother will probably comment- she comes by it naturally. I was such a sloppy kid. The only reason why my room didn't look like this in college was because all of my roommates were neat gals. I was on my best behavior hoping they wouldn't kick me out.
Good news- I grew out of it- there is hope for you mothers out there with the same issue.

Later that night for FHE we had pizza on Chloe's bedroom floor~
What? Yes folks- pizza on Chloe's bedroom floor because today...
THE CARPET COMES.
I am so excited!

2 comments:

PaD said...

I'm so happy for you getting new carpet. I hope you like it and it holds up and doesn't make you have headaches like our new floor did. If so open the windows to air it out especially in your bedroom. Been there and done that. The glue or carpet can give you such bad headaches. Well, thanks for your blog. I love it.

Jill said...

Oh my goodness, Megan's bedroom is enough to raise my blood pressure. I never had a stage like that ever. I think I came out of the womb cleaning. Whoa.

How fun to shop and go to lunch with your friends.