Sunday, September 23, 2007

And Baby Makes Seven!

This morning just before church I got a phone call from my brother-in-law Greg.
My little sister Ruthie was having the baby! WHAT? That little guy is not due for another four plus weeks!! I guess he decided he was ready & he was a comin'.
So I was a wreck- worried out of my mind all during the primary program which was great, then after our meetings & stuffing our faces & looking for my keys for 15 minutes after I just drove home with them-- @#*%!! We headed up to her house. As you can see it was a beautiful drive. I love fall. Perfect timing on this babie's part- the fall colors are in their prime.
I can't believe he didn't start to cry when he saw this crowd come in.

Here's the picture you really want to see.

Wow- aren't they both beautiful?! He was 6lbs. 3 oz. & healthy!
What a blessing~he is soo precious~ and he doesn't have a name yet.
(Come on he was 4 weeks early, Ruthie's babies are almost always late.)

What a handsome baby boy!

Proud cousin Jack.

Proud cousin Brian.

Proud Uncle Brett & even more proud Dad.
Do these two look alike or what? No wonder when we are out in public together people mistake them for brothers not realizing Ruthie & I are sisters.

Two big brothers & Trent.

Chloe, Hailey, Lauren, & Sarah.

Our drive home plus,
The picture you've been waiting for....

AND BABY MAKES SEVEN!
CONGRATULATIONS~ WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!

6 comments:

Beth said...

Oh, I am crying now... everyone looks so great. But especially baby and Mom!! We were so worried and praying like crazy when we heard he was coming so early. I had just talked to Sis on Thursday and she had just enough time in the next 4 weeks to get ready for him.. guess he had different plans. He is beautiful!!

Johnna said...

Wow! What great pictures! Isn't technology great! Thank you for sending the pictures out so quick, I am amazed at you Patsy! Congratulations Hamilton Family on the new addition. Thanks again for blogging, it's almost like being there. :)

Love you!

Johnna

PaD said...

What a beautiful baby. Ruthie looks so good too. Thank you so much for the pictures. I'd probably had to wait to see him.

PaD said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
she'sonlyhappyinthesun said...

I had so much fun seeing the new baby too! Have they named him yet? He is so perfect!

Jill said...

I'm glad your sister and new nephew are both doing well, 4 weeks early can be kind of scary. The baby looks beautiful and so does your sister, what in the world? How does she look that good after just having her 5th baby??

Your husbands definitely look like they could be brothers.

The fall views are gorgeous, even through the crack in your windshield.