Friday, September 7, 2007

MY LOCOMOTEM IS BACK!

As you can see my modem is back! Hurray Brett for setting it up for me. He bought me a new one & I am so happy to be getting back to my blogging friends & email! Well I haven't checked my email. So many folks with A/C are emailing me. Some are very sympathetic & willing to think outside the box about this issue. Others like to remind me that the district doesn't have 60 million dollars lying around to put in full air conditioning systems in every school. WOW~I am so glad they told me, I didn't know that!?
(that was sarcasm)
The last few days have been good, here are a few of the reasons why.
Good Mail Wednesday three items!
Brittany & mom plus...
I sent Chloe's hair away & had to take a picture of it!
She is so thrilled at the idea of someone getting a wig made out of her hair.
There is a great web site about locks of love here.
This is the WONDERFULl birthday present Karen gave me yesterday. Thank you Karen, you're the bestest. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!
Today the most wonderful thing happened...
I got good mail from Jill!
I love Jill~ her blog is linked on my side bar. I have been coveting these good mail labels all summer & she sent me some today! I just want you to know that getting good mail from Jill is such a thrill. I feel so blessed.
I can't wait to send some of these babies out on good mail! They are so, so, cute~
THANKS JILL!

This morning was late start for the H.S.
First an hour lunch, now starting at 9:30 every other Friday? What the heck is going on? Who's running the place...
Just kidding- I love late start because I think teenagers truly need the extra sleep. Brian thinks the whole thing stinks. It's a conspiracy against his class of 07' for sure.
Plus, an extra 15 minutes for lunch as a reward for good grades~ genius. It's like in kindergarten when the teacher gives the kids one m&m for turning in an important paper. They go all out for it!
(If I tried to bribe my kids with one m&m they would fall down laughing in total hysterics)

So...back to why I brought this up at all. I was taking Jack & Seth to school & saw Sky driving by & called her to ask her where she was going? She was getting a coke, then going to a boutique in Fruit Heights. She invited me along & this is what I bought there.
This cute little flying black cat on a broom for my Halloween door.
Brett says Sky has to go back to work right away... we went to breakfast wed., lunch Thursday & now this. What a week! Hey, I got the whole house cleaned remember? (that didn't last) I truly cannot remember the last time I had time with a friend - three days in a row. AMAZING


Well I'm happy to be back!



* What did you do this week?

3 comments:

Johnna said...

Hey sis it is great to have you back! I check a few times each day to see what you are up to. I know, I need to get a life, but you guys are having so much more fun! Love you all.....Johnna

patsy said...

wow a comment right away! hey I saw that you called me today, I was working a golf tournament & never got the chance to call you back. We'll talk soon love you too. pj

Jill said...

I'm glad you like the good mail labels, I think they make sending mail more fun.

That quote about remembering the grass is green enough is pretty cute. I have to remind myself of that all the time.