Saturday, September 15, 2007

The Lunch Crowd (jacks friends) Sleep Over

Every Friday-I'm not kidding- the lunch crowd sleeps over.
Pretty much all summer & so far every Friday since school started but one.
The above picture is Chloe's attempt to get them all in a picture sleeping in Jack's room. She said it was too hard to get them all because they were everywhere.
I love the lunch crowd. I foundly named them that since they come home during H.S. lunch with their fast food & frozen pizzas to eat & watch Senfield reruns. They are great boys! I always thought I would be scared to have teenage boys- but they are so much fun. They are funny, honest, don't hold grudges, never gossip.
I love that they come to our home~ especially since most of them have nicer homes & several have big screen TV's.
(when you watch tv at our house every ten minutes or so it blacks out & you have to hit it really hard to make the picture come back.)
I keep thinking I am going to make them a big breakfast one of these mornings & today was it.
Several of them already went home but here are the rest eating eggs, sausage & hash browns. Don't you just love how 16 year olds are willing to pose for the camera?!
Chloe saw this picture & exclaimed, "I'm the only one who looked up!?"
Sweet Girl
Brett told them -hey we don't feel sorry for you we live with this everyday.
He's Busted
But then how could I get mad at a face like this?
I'm talking about Brett!


1 comment:

Jill said...

That's pretty cool that they like to hang out at your house, that says worlds about you!