Saturday, October 31, 2009

HAPPY HALLOWEEEEEEEN

{ photo by trent}


Instead of donuts I made up special treat bags for my scouts & called it good.

We had a TON of trick or treaters! We watched the peanut, I mean Buzz Lightyear while my sister's family went to Lagoon. Jack & I played two rounds of our new favorite game (with The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown in the background) I let him win, then he went Zach's house- he went home tonight. Hailey went to a party tonight & last night & took friends in the car- gasp! She's home safe now, so we can sleep. Trent is over the top full of sugar & happy because someone was giving out little cans of rootbeer- the ultimate treat. Chloe is still at a party but coming home--- what a fun night.

5 comments:

She Loves To Make said...

I LOVE the pictures! And I'm glad you decided to do treat bags and enjoy the holiday!

Marie said...

Happy Halloween!!

Jill said...

That picture of Trent is definitely creepy!

I'm glad you didn't knock yourself out making donuts.

One of the houses the kids visited while trick or treating had an old lady handing out Mountain Dew and Pepsi...what the?

Karrie said...

Save the donuts for me I will appreciate them more than the kids. I love everyone's costume...especially the pictures of you and Brett dressed up as grandparents...that was the BEST!!!!

michelle said...

Trent's photo is very Blair Witch! Creepy.