Saturday, October 24, 2009

he's coming home today!


Charlie's stay at the hospital is nearly over.
He is coming home today!
I am hoping to blog the whole event, of course!
In the mean time- things seem to be going well at home. Wende & Taylor threw Hailey a surprise party last night- (how great is that?!)- brett subbed cub scouts for me & has been keeping up with trent & his homework- chloe has sold 52? tickets to the nutcracker & is turning them in today- and they are all hiking our mountain this morning- jack is over the top thrilled that BYU is playing a home game (go cougars!) & is the ESPN game of the week!!! I've been trying to see him on T.V. all morning & I think I may have caught a glimpse? He is having the time of his life & I'm sure he is screaming like a maniac, I mean college student.
What a GREAT day!

3 comments:

Kim Sue said...

wow at the happenings in your world...the baby, or course, is beautiful!

Kristy said...

How fun for Hailey!!! I heard the party was a huge success!!

I wondered if Jack went to game day....I only saw it for a few minutes early this morning but it looked like fun! Now BYU just needs a huge MIRACLE to pull off the win!

Jill said...

You are the cutest grandma ever!