Wednesday, October 14, 2009

i needed it- a great day

Yesterday I woke up & wanted to go back to bed. You know, one of those kind of mornings... Luckily I didn't- I got going late yes- but met wende for some shopping, lunch & general Ethan & Wende goodness - Wende has a way of making everyone around her feel good. She is such a great friend to me. I told her I had been craving a donut for two days. We were going to stop at a bakery- but forgot & ran out of time. When I came home from running kids to activities later in the afternoon--- there was a big box with a dozen donuts sitting on my counter.
All Smiles
thanks wend
Later - last night was our R.S. super activity.
These women are AMAZING!!
They are so organized & everything was perfect. There were demonstrations & dinner & loads of projects. I had signed up to make a magnetic checkers board. It's darling. Every time the R.S. meets they invite the YWomen. That's something I LOVE about my ward/neighborhood. They involve the YWomen- it's their activity for the week & they fit right in. I think it really helps with the transition to R.S. Brett had Bishopric meeting so it soon became a family affair.
We had some time to kill waiting for the glue to dry & decided to take some hot model shots.
Hot model or the add for why you shouldn't take meth...
Or maybe it was the glue?
You decide.
I really shouldn't post this picture- but it is so funny!
I had to be "reminded" I was laughing too loud.... again.
This is a shot of what happened when I told trent it was time to go home & finish homework.
I guess he didn't want to go?

10 comments:

Kristy said...

I am glad you had a fun time shopping! Wende is a so much fun to hang out with!

We don't do craft things in our ward anymore.....maybe I need to come to your ward. We are having the Earthquake lady come tonight.....we will see if I make it.

patsy said...

the earth quake lady??? that sounds scary!

She Loves To Make said...

Those are cute boards! I love the crafts in relief society. But even more than the magnet board I love those model photos haha.

wende said...

those are some HOT model shots! and that photo of you...oh my gosh patsy, i am over here laughing out loud! you're not the only one who gets volume "reminders". rich just told me that the neighbors are trying to sleep. :)

and thank YOU for the great day. i needed it bad too. i LOVE you patsy!

Johnna said...

Love the pictures. The new face of Relief Society. You are getting my vote!

Love you!

Karrie said...

I think it must have been Meth and the Glue...and at church too shame on you!

I wish we did fun stuff like that in our ward...I want to come next time.

crystal said...

Ha! I didn't even NOTICE your Meth-Addict facial expression because YOUR HAIR LOOKS SO GREAT! What a fabulous color!

And that picture of Trent, er, of NO Trent is hilarious. Love that kid.

Jill said...

I adore anyone who brings me donuts! Wende is good people!

That magnetic checker board is darling, and I'm totally cracking up at your meth addict photo!

michelle said...

Hee! I am dying over your ad for not being a meth addict!!

The Tuk Girl said...

Patsy - LOVE the meth picture - where do you come up with that stuff? Quality.