Monday, October 12, 2009

brat

So last week- Brian- aka: the missionary ended his letter to Brett & I with this...

"You are the best and I am excited to see you... when the Lord sees fit that it be so. I love you,love, Elder Brian Messer"
I was sick about it all week! what the heck? What was that supposed to mean?
I was so upset about it- later in the week I had a dream. I dreamt that his mission president came to me & told me that I could finally tell him how much I/we have missed him. (I've tried really hard to be so positive & uplifting with my letters & emails.)
So- I did it.
I poured my heart out & told him how proud of him we are & how much we love him, but how excited we are that he is coming home soon etc. I bawled my eyes out writing the letter.
Then this morning I waited & waited for his email reply & got this:
"mom and dad,So, youre gettin trunky huh? jajaja You guys are funny. I love you. Ps. stopping at wendys on the way home wouldnt be too bad the idea jajajaja. I too am excited to see you... but when the time is right.I love you,love, Elder Brian Messer"
-I am gonna kick his butt when he gets off that plane-

5 comments:

Kristy said...

I will help you!!! What a little stinker! :)

wende said...

oh gosh, that is not even funny! i was worried about it all weekend. stinky kid! glad he's ok. :)

Jill said...

He's messing with your mind and that's just plain cruel!

michelle said...

HA! That is really not funny at all. Doesn't he know how crazy this makes you??

It cracks me up that he signs his full name, Elder and all.

crystal said...

Boys. Sheesh.