Tuesday, October 7, 2008

2 busy 2 blog

Okay- I've had three phone calls now "checking on me" you guys are great!
Yes I'm good- Yes I'm way over my head busy right now with PTA stuff.
and Yes I haven't blogged since Sunday.
But-- I went to the doctor yesterday &
I'M OFF THE BOOT
-of course I took the darn thing off 5 days ago.... but I officially don't have to wear it.
I do have to:
1. be really careful walking
2. do some ankle exercises/stretches everyday
3. go back to the doctor if I'm not walking normally in 3 weeks.
Anyhow- I'm getting better & I am really busy with Community Council & PTA stuff right now. Not to mention dinner, laundry, carpool, dishes...... etc. etc. etc.
I'll be back!!
*what are you doing?

9 comments:

wende said...

i'm so glad! but be careful will ya? :)

Kristy said...

Yeah no boot!!!!!

Jill said...

That seems so fast for the boot to be removed! Good luck with all your PTA stuff.

michelle said...

Aha -- now I can see that your challenge will be to take it easy and not overdo it while you continue to heal! Crazy lady.

Karrie said...

I think you're lying about the boot...I bet the Dr. told you at least 2 more weeks...but you didn't hear it. I hope there isn't a reapeat of the pinky toe incident!!!!

BE CAREFUL...can we start walking again....ACE needs to see Max again.

crystal said...

Do. Not. Over-do.

I mean it!

Beth said...

Hang in there kiddo... baby steps.

Love ya!

Holly said...

Ok, so I totally wish you were my visiting teacher....those Confrence kits look yummy! :)

Janae said...

Yeah...no more boot:) I am very excited for you!
Also, your conference kits turned out really cute...they are lucky gals who got those:)