Wednesday, February 2, 2011

it's a negative list... anyone who calls to "see if I am ok" will be taken off my reader list. This is my life, if you don't like it don't read it.

1. I am crabby
2. so this could be a bummer of a list
3. read with caution & a...
4. grain of salt.
5. It is so incredibly cold here- like the coldest day of my life was yesterday.
6. crazy cold + insane wind = misery (aka: -12 degrees)
7. I am realizing we were blessed in so many ways when brett was out of work.
8. Besides the obvious blessings ... now I can't imagine how I kept from spending money!?
9. Now money is flying out of my wallet for stupid stuff
10. like jr. high school fees & college tuition & doctor's appointments that are not covered by insurance & a new vacuum because our old one died. blah.
11. I want to go to work & leave it all behind
12. or buy new pots & gourmet vanillas-
13. or move to Brazil & live on the beach... not really
14. I'm not a "fun in the sun" kind of gal.
15. For example~ I saw myself in a full length mirror today (fully clothed) & nearly started crying.
16. How did I get this way?
17. I've been trying & trying & TRYING
18. to finish sewing a lap quilt that I started last October.
19. Something comes up every time I start. Tonight I almost screamed when I realized I won't get it done again.
20. Megan was supposed to find out the gender of her new baby today
21. At 11:30 our time...
22. But her appointment was canceled due to freezing conditions.
23. blah & swear words
24. we were so disappointed.
25. Trent was going to beat someone up- if he could only get to Arkansas????
26. Today I went to the Ogden Cannery (a place where our church cans food for people all over the world in need) as a volunteer & cleaned. It felt good to do something- good for something.
27. Tomorrow will be a better day. I just know it!

8 comments:

Beth said...

♫ The sun will come out, tomorrow ♫
Singing Annie songs, that can never hurt, right?

If it helps I have been in "a hole" (that's what I call it) for 4 days... I am sure it is the COLD weather!! UGGGG My sis and I tease that I am down in the hole so long sometimes that she asks me if I am redecorating down there, LOL!!!!!

Keep hanging on, I love you tons!! I promise I won't call you, that is soooo funny :)

Amie said...

I would write a list like this... if... my sisters didn't read. They worry too much.

The cold is making me angry. Totally irrational that the temperature can cause such emotions.

I hope the grumpy mood has been replaced (for your sake, I enjoy the venting, it makes me feel normal), usually writing it or saying it releases it for me.

PS - THANK YOU THANK YOU for the coupons. How could I ever get sick of someone thinking of me AND doing something about it?! AND I use them so you aren't even wasting your time or stamps.

PaD said...

Love ya, Mom

Gail said...

Patsy,

I admire you for being brave enough to be REAL. I have not posted for a long time now because what I have to say is not happy stuff. Hang in there.

Murdlem said...

Sounds like you needs a good book and a warm cozy bed!

She Loves To Make said...

You're a good mom :) love ya!

Karrie said...

I am preparing a post of all the money that has had to fly out of my pocket this year while my husband is back in school and working part-time...seriously it is unreal! I think you should post a few of the swear words i'm sure you were thinking during the last few day! I ditto your thoughts why is life so frustrating and crazy!

michelle said...

I love posts like this. The title alone is priceless!