Friday, February 18, 2011

five minute friday... I thought I give it a try..?

start-
I've been sick all week & today I am finally feeling better- hooooray!
I have a sinus infection, again.
I am loving American Idol this year- love it! did you watch it last night? the talent is incredible- and I think the new judges are actually better than the old ones...? wow
We got 4 inches of snow yesterday- but it was 75 in megan's town- not fair!
Megan, Tony & charlie are coming to visit next month!!!!!!!!
I am so excited-
we are going shopping, eating out, taking Charlie to the zoo (if the weather is good enough) and to the children's museum. We are picking out the new baby boy bedding fabric (say that 10x's fast) and spending lots of time with Laura- megan & laura know each other but not very well so this is going to be fun.
Jack has parasites. It is on my mind a lot. I am worried about him, but he would be so mad at me for being worried or even putting this on my blog. His mission president has him living near a doctor who can see him & give him good medical attention. We thought they were gone, but they or something is back. He of course, has never mentioned this in his emails to us- he just told his dad in a private email.
pray for him- okay?
stop-

7 comments:

She Loves To Make said...

This was fun to read! We are so, so SO excited to come to Utah (even if it is snowing...boo). Poor Jack, we are praying for him.
And yes, we are loving the new American Idol! I thought the new judges would be lame but I honestly like them better than the old ones as well. Love you!
Oh my gosh, I never took a picture of my cherry quilt. I will do that right now!

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

I'm excited that the kids get to come see you next month. What a fun thing to look forward to.

We've got a friend that is going to Brazil to serve a mission. She's got a funny, funny personality and has struggled with obesity her whole life. She said that she is hoping that is the one thing her mission gives her...a parasite to bring home to keep her skinny for the rest of her life. Her wish might not be to far-fetched.

Karolynn said...

I will for sure keep Jack in my prayers. I am glad that you get to see your grandson. I am wishing for good weather so you can take him to the zoo. Sorry you were sick.

Jill said...

I haven't watched any of this season's American Idol yet. Our TV watching has definitely taken a hit since I started working.

Poor Jack, parasites can't be fun. I'm sure he'll be okay though.

It's so nice to have a trip to look forward to, even if it's somebody's else's trip to see you.

wende said...

yay for visiting kids! why not bump the wedding up for during their visit? eh hem.

i've always wanted a parasite to keep my skinny. but jack is skinny enough, so i will pray for him. :)

i am resisting do a whole post devoted to how much better i like idol this year! i agree, the new judges are great. no one will ever replace simon, but i really do love the change. and the talent. maybe someone to be excited for this year? i'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Kim Sue said...

I'll pray for Jack - I hope he is feeling better soon!

michelle said...

Poor Jack! I hope that gets resolved soon, because he is too skinny to be losing weight. I had to laugh about those wishing for parasites, though.

I LOVE American Idol this year! I was dubious at first, but it is way better than last year.