Monday, January 31, 2011

yard decor

Last week
Trent came home
absolutely Thrilled with himself...
seriously excited!
Why?
He had found this-
An old tire.
An old tire in the church parking lot just a block away.
my response-
What the heck are we supposed to do with this?
"I got it for you mom-
It can be a decoration in our front yard!"
Is the Junk Yard look In?
Now what are we supposed to do with it? I don't want him to take it back & have the whole neighborhood thinking we send trent to dump our ol' tires in the church parking lot? Can it be thrown away in the garbage can? Should I put it in the shed & let him do something with it in the summer? I guess I could bing - "How to make a tire swing?"
What on earth?

6 comments:

Brit said...

haha! How thoughtful that he brought you something to decorate with. :) I think a tire swing is a great idea! Trent would have so much fun with that!!

wende said...

hahahhaha! a decoration for the front yard. oh man, i love that kid!

PaD said...

Jack says, "when you buy new tires they charge you to get rid of the old tires." Maybe you'll have to keep it.

He is so funny. Love him.

Jill said...

This is a funny gift for sure.

Karrie said...

I am voting for the tire swing and I want to come over to try it out!!

michelle said...

A tire swing is all I can think of! What a kid.