Tuesday, February 22, 2011

better- thank goodness!

Have you ever been sick-
then gotten better & feel like life is worth living again?
I was sick last week with a sinus infection.
The kind that knocks you into bed & you can't get your heavy head off the pillow.
Lucky for me- my Visiting Teachers brought an amazing dinner - it truly helped me & my hungry family.
I got me energy back Saturday- worked the early shift- than ran all over town with my sister & my girls.
Sunday came- I made it to sacrament meeting...
where I nearly collapsed.
I headed home & back to bed.
Now I think I'm really better.
Yep
all
better
fewww!

4 comments:

Kristy said...

Glad your are feeling better!

Karolynn said...

so glad you are feeling much better now.

Kim Sue said...

take it easy!!

michelle said...

Feeling better again after being really sick is the best!! Hooray for your visiting teachers.