Friday, February 4, 2011

just a few things....

It's been SUPER cold here.
This picture is from last week when it wasn't cold~ ya last week was all balmy & warm in the 20's & 30's. This week it's in the single digits or below zero!

Last Friday my creative day friends & I went to dinner to celebrate a couple of birthdays.

It was so much fun!
The food was fabulous- and the friendships, priceless.
I really think we should do this more often.
(peanut butter pie, pumpkin chocolate chip buttermilk cake, key lime pie & tollhouse pie)
Can you believe these desserts?
Ya- they were as good as they look.
Megan sent me this darling photo for our Valentine's Day card...
(oh goodness... I hope I get that done)
Her, tony & charlie at the temple.
What a beautiful family!
Just in case you were wondering-
Yesterday was not better than the day before.
It was worse.
but it's okay... Today
it's a new day.

6 comments:

Beth said...

I am totally druling over the desserts!

It makes me happy to hear about your trips with your wonderful friends... they are priceless :) I hope when I meet them one day, they don't think I am a creeper for giving them a big ol' hug because I feel like I know them.

Oh Bother, sorry about another bummer of a day.

The kids valentine photo so wonderful! It made me smile!

She Loves To Make said...

Holy cow, those desserts are killing me right now!!!! And I can't believe the temperatures you are having. I'm starting to soften up and the 30's kill me now!

Johnna said...

Love you sis. The desserts look way to yummy....next time I am in town lets go....:)

Holly said...

Sorry the day was not better, but I hope your time with your bestie, crafty girls AND that dessert helped!

Karrie said...

BEST NIGHT EVER!!!! I think we should all go to see that new LDS movie about the girl who gets engaged to a guy her parents aren't thrilled about...it looks pretty funny, but a chick flick for sure!

michelle said...

Those desserts are so tantalizing, even at breakfast time. Where was that?