Wednesday, December 30, 2009

five things- photo free

1. Yesterday blogger informed me that I have uploaded the maximum amount of photos.
has anyone else ever done that? what did you do, buy more space from picasa- or delete some? I am going to look into it right away--- I have ten thousand photos to down load from Christmas, and those are just the ones of Charlie!
2. Today I went back to the urologist in a snow storm. My appointment was at 8:00 AM- downtown. I left 40 minutes early. It was snowing hard. 35 MPH on the freeway. No accidents, but oh so beautiful in the city... I actually loved the drive.
3. There is no trace of kidney stone! It could still be there- most likely I passed it but didn't catch it, since I stopped straining urine 4 days after the pain quit. Gee Whiz- straining urine -not so fun- but more fun than the two patients in rooms on either side of me were having! I could here every word of their pre-vasectomy exam. Oh gosh, the first guy was absolutely sure he was ready because his wife would, "never say yes again if he didn't do it." I really wonder what they are thinking of my passed kidney stone & the fact that I need to drink more water & lemonade, eat less salt & less meat? I'm sure they heard all about it- and ya they don't care... they were having vasectomies!
4. We have at least 6 inches of snow. It snowed all day yesterday & most of the day today. It seems like we should have 12 inches with all that, but I'm glad we don't.
5. Trent played outside for at least 2 hours. The boys are gone, Chloe is at a friend's house, Trent is too- hailey may be leaving-- I finally have the computer to myself & I can't download pictures!
awe dang-

5 comments:

michelle said...

What?! The maximum amount of photos?? If there is a maximum, I can't believe I haven't hit it yet! I am so not okay with that.

What's up with the paper-thin walls at the doctor's office? I'm just so glad your stone is gone -- hip hip hooray!!

Gail said...

You need to be able to download the photos of the baby!!! I keep re-looking at your last post because he is BEAUTIFUL!

wende said...

you definitely need to buy more space. no deleting! i mean, what's the point of keeping this journal if you have to delete stuff later? not cool. buy more space!

Kim Sue said...

what? the maximum? what? I don't know that i knew that was a possibility? what? let us know what you do?

Jill said...

Buy the space from Picasa!

The vasectomy conversations sound hilarious! I guess those guys are spending their New Year's icing their boys!