Sunday, February 8, 2009

wii fit??

today I didn't go to church-

Trent woke up last night barking like a seal, which meant one of us was staying home. Brett was already dressed & up after going to an early meeting- so I was staying home.I set up the humidifier & got a ton done- honestly worked too much for a Sunday.
It's just so easy to do when I'm home with a sicko.
Trent set up the wii- & went at it... not too sick?


(did you notice- hailey got her hair cut?- cute stuff)
After finding out that he is just right on weight & a little off balance he went to town & was loving it between rest sessions, chicken noodle soup, & apple juice breaks.

The rest of us played a game of Apples to Apples- hailey won.

the wii fit has already proven to be a ton of fun!

Jack & the girls loved it. I may try it tomorrow when no one is home?
Later after everyone playing on & off all day- after the kids went to a fireside & dad to another meeting... I was getting some good mail ready & looked up to see this.





too funny!

11 comments:

Karrie said...

poor guy he's worn out from the Wii...pretty inventive...maybe next year that will be the new thing to get for Christmas...the Wii for lazy people...you know the ones who got discouraged from hearing how fat they are from the Wii body test.

Janae said...

too funny Trent! I am glad to know you can also play wii fit laying down...that could come in handy some day ya know;)
Cute hair Hailey:)
I hope Trent is doing well soon!

Holly said...

That could be the next Wii commercial---haha.

Have fun with that Wii fit, I haven't tried it, but it looks like a fun way to get some exercise in. Does it really chastise you? Seems like I've heard that.

She Loves To Make said...

Hailey's hair is so cute! I can't believe you guys got a wii fit?! I've never tried it before. I hope Trent is feeling better. Poor guy.

Kristy said...

Who knew you could play the Wii laying down! Hey your weight and BMI would be much better laying down.....I will have to give it a try!

I am glad that Trent is feeling better!

shannon said...

I swear we are the only ones around without a wii!--I love that you did a little video of Trent--
that will be fun to look back on someday...

I like the armoir that your tv is in...I am a big fan of keeping televisions in cabinets...

We own apples to apples but have never actually played it--I keep thinking my kids are too young. Maybe we'll attempt to play it sometime this week.

Jill said...

It doesn't sound like a very Sundayish Sunday, but how nice that you got so much done.

We don't have a wii (Shannon's not the only one).

I am more confused by Trent's positioning on the couch than I am about him having the wii fit thing on there with him. Wouldn't it have been more comfortable to face forward and have the platform at the other end of the couch? This would have made me dizzy!

wende said...

i didn't even know you could do this with the wii - and i'm with jill - why didn't he just turn around! so funny!

btw - CUTE CUTE hair miss hailey! i love that apples to apples game.

Karolynn said...

I thought my kids were creative and cute on the WII Fit, but Trent has them beat! I totally noticed Hailey's hair right off on Sunday. It is sooooo cute! Sorry you missed church. If you give me your email address I will email you the RS newsletter. I hope Trent is feeling better. I can't believe that Hailey got her drivers permit. It seriously seems like yesterday she was 12.

michelle said...

We like Apples to Apples at our house too. I was home with Eva last week due to that blasted barking cough.

So inventive to use the Wii Fit lying down! Hilarious.

Amie said...

What?!!?!?! The Wii is going to show me as a fat girl... I am officially crossing that off my list... don't they know fat girls don't enjoy dealing in reality?