Friday, February 13, 2009

creative thursday- felt cookie edition

This week for creative Thursday-
(Wow I LOVE my Thursdays...)
We met at Janae's with lots of projects in hand-Kristy brought yummy chicken artichoke pizza, bread sticks & brownies.

And- surprise- Karrie brought us all a valentine treat!
Our own bag of her fabulous carmel corn & a scooby doo valentine :)

I was sUper productive & made valentines for all of my scouts-

then worked on these-

Felt Sugar Cookies

I have made dozens of them this past two weeks-
I love them
You can make some too- here is the tutorial
I got the idea from one of my new favorite blogs-
Pamela Susan.
Pamela Susan's blog if Full of lovely things
she makes jewelry & lots, lots more ... she's amazing!


11 comments:

Karrie said...

I just love these cookies they are the BEST! I need to make some more for next year...my girls thought they were to eat.

Jill said...

I am so happy to see documentation of Creative Thursday! It's wonderful to see the food, the friends and the projects!

Kristy said...

Okay....the picture at the top has to go!!!!!!

Loved my cute felt cookies...way cute!

She Loves To Make said...

Those cookies are adorable! Plus, if I had those I wouldn't be able to eat them and that is not a bad thing either!
That pizza looks so good...

shannon said...

Seeing pictures of other people's days like these almost have me inspired enough to start one on my own!

The pizza looks divine! Artichokes are natures miracle! For sure!!

The felt cookies are cute...however, I have zero sewing skills so unless I could hot glue those babies together, I think I'll have to just admire yours!

Glad you had a good day!

Rachel said...

Oh, for goodness' sake, those cookies are beyond adorable! I'm totally making them next year. Thanks for posting!

Janae said...

Such a fun day...and, the cutest cookies ever!

wende said...

#1 - that top photo is terrible and funny at the same time!

#2 - the pizza was so good, i can't believe how fast i put down two slices, maybe two minutes tops.

#3 - i am totally making more of these cookies but i'm not sure they will turn out near as cute as yours. you've outdown yourself for sure! they are adorable. and megan's right, not being able to eat them IS a good thing!

and finally #4 - i love pamela susan, i had no idea she had a blog! how did i miss this? i ordered a FOCUS necklace from her and i love it. she is s talented!

Anonymous said...

The cookies look great! I'm so happy you're enjoying making them. :)

Happy Valentine's Day!

:) Pamela

Kim Sue said...

looks like a fabulous day! you were super productive....wow!

P.S. thanks for my circus cookies...yum! I did share them this weekend. At least I didn't eat the WHOLE bag by myself and in one sitting which is totally possible.

michelle said...

Yum on the lunch! And those cookies are completely adorable. I want to make felt food! How great to make something that doesn't get devoured in 2 seconds flat...