Tuesday, February 10, 2009

spt - I love it when you...

Get up at 6:30 AM & take the girls to piano lessons for me.
Because- trent got up at 3:00 AM & couldn't go back to sleep because he was
"bored."Or when you get up (the next day) & get me ibuprofen at 4:00 AM
because my hands hurt so bad that I can't sleep.Or- come home from work & bring me an early Valentine's present... new bottles on order - for my sand collection.
The store I usually get them from doesn't sell them anymore... which meant you searched all over the internet to find them.
I love that
I love you

10 comments:

Kristy said...

Wow!!! Way to go Brett!

MaryRC said...

a little thoughtfulness really goes a long way in the romance department.

Ann On and On... said...

How sweet of him! What a special early Valentine's gift....
(Cute post)

wende said...

ok, it's official. you have the nicest husband. ever. except for that whole scaring you in the closet while video taping the whole thing...ya. but the searching the internet for new bottles. that is pretty cool.

She Loves To Make said...

Oh....Dad is so great :)

shannon said...

What a guy! Soooo thoughtful to order the bottles for you. (this has been a tramatic few weeks for you with discontinued stuff...first the cookies now this?!) Do you collect colored sand or is it from places you go?

Janae said...

What a good guy you have~! Thoughtfulness does go a very long way in marriage:)

michelle said...

Oh! Wonderful acts of love, all! I'm a sucker for an act of service... now that's romantic!

Dacia said...

What a thoughtful husband!

Kim Sue said...

have I missed talks about your sand collection? from places you have visited?