Monday, July 11, 2011

this past weekend

*we went out to dinner with friends.
*I taught an ice cream & popsicle making class.
*we took our family's turn cleaning the church.
*Brett mowed the lawn, finishing just before a storm hit.
*Brian & Laura came over Saturday night with Nya for a late dinner after work.
*Jack's mission president & his wife spoke in their ward. They just returned home last week. Upon seeing us - they recognized us as "messers" right away~ thanks to mini Jack, aka: Trent.
*my parents & two olders sisters left on an Alaskan cruise & called me from the ship to say happy birthday (just before it sailed since they can't call my actual birthday)- wow that sounds fun!
*Trent went on an over night camp out.
*The Moores invited us for Sunday dinner! woo hooo- we never are invited anywhere for Sunday dinner! A serious thrill for us.
*It rained & the wind blew through the upstairs two nights in a row!


How may photos do I have?


zero


blah


How was your weekend?

2 comments:

michelle said...

I hate when I don't take any pictures (and I do it fairly often).

I too would be seriously thrilled to be invited over for Sunday dinner! Hmm... maybe I should invite other people over for Sunday dinner?

We had a great weekend.

Jill said...

I'm always shocked and bugged when I don't take any pictures, it feels like those things didn't happen. I'm not so good with just enjoying the memory in my mind...because I know I will forget.