Saturday, July 2, 2011

introducing~drum roll please...

Joey

Joseph Garrett

Born June 24, 2011 7:52 PM

7 lb. 19 inches


Last week I was privileged to travel to Megan's home a day 1/2 before this beautiful baby was born. We shopped & played & then she went to the hospital & had a baby... no sweat, right Megan? It was one of the best experiences of my life. I can't explain in words the joy of a grand baby or the ultimate joy of a grown up child who is doing all the right things in life. She & Tony are such wonderful parents. Charlie & I had SO MUCH FUN. I love being a grandmother & hate being so far away. I'm so grateful for the time we get to be together.
WElcome Joey!
We are so happy to have you in our family


7 comments:

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Congratulations Patsy. And have a fun 4th of July. It was one of your 4th of July posts that sold me on your blog. I thought, "This lady and I have a lot in common." You love the 4th with passion!

Kristy said...

Love the pictures!!!! Congrats Grandma!!!

Jill said...

How wonderful this sounds, I'm so happy for all of you!

Karrie said...

You look like such a young grandma...you would never guess you have 2 now!!! Joey looks so adorable...when will he make his first official visit to see all of us here?

wende said...

oh seriously, what a sweetie.
grandma time is the BEST.
but i'm also so glad you're home. :)

michelle said...

Congratulations!! He was born on the same day as my Max - a very good day, if you ask me (also our anniversary).

I can't believe you and Jane both had new grandbabies born while I was away from blogs!

Megan looks wonderful. She looks too young to have two babies and you look too young to have two grandchildren!

I especially loved your words about the joy of having righteous children. The best thing that can happen for parents!

Kim Sue said...

how precious!