Wednesday, July 27, 2011

it's really just embarrassing...

Today I did it!

I finally cleaned out my linen closet- all this junk was in there!

It's embarrassing really how many junky ol' blankets & non matching sheets I had. Years & years of old stuff that we just-plain-don't-use. Not to mention my college bedding set. I don't think I'll be going back to the freshman dorm anytime soon-- it was just a little outdated.
I'm on a roll I tell ya- tonight I cleaned out all the old VHS tapes- wow.

It's really just embarrassing~ but it feels so good.

5 comments:

She Loves The Color Pink said...

Go you! That is a ton of work!

Jill said...

Wow, your linen closet must be huge! I love it when I do a big clean-out like that, it's so liberating and energizing!

michelle said...

Wow. I have been needing to clean out my hall closet for about a year now. That's how much I dread it. But you have reminded me that it is also very satisfying!

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Nothing like a good purge.

Gail said...

Good for you! I did the VHS tapes about a year ago and the kids have still not forgiven me. I hope yours handle it better.