Tuesday, July 5, 2011

just charlie & me

I just can't tell ya, how much fun I had with charlie last week! He loved taking photos of us (well mostly he loved seeing himself in my phone's camera.)
we played outside


we played inside


we visited mom & dad & joey in the hospital

(he's drinking chocolate milk here- not a bottle)


I bought him a shopping cart & surprised him with it one morning. Can you tell he just woke up? I love that sleepy face.


he raced through the house with it!


we went shopping


and I got to see how he can reach his toes while sitting in his car seat.


we took naps

and colored pictures


and pretty much I had the time of my life.

I Love you Charlie!



6 comments:

Jill said...

I love it that you had such a great time with him!

She Loves The Color Pink said...

I think HE had the time of his life!

Holly said...

What a super duper visit! Glad you got to spend oodles of time with Charlie and welcome your new grandson into the world too. Joy, JOY!

michelle said...

oh my goodness, he is looking so much bigger! I want to be a grandma like you.

wende said...

i'm with michelle - you're making me excited for the grandma stage of life! so much fun! and that photo of the two of you at the beginning is maybe my favorite photo ever! so sweet. :)

Kim Sue said...

wow! charlie has gotten SO big. He's precious. What fun!!